Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change the alternator belt on a Toyota 4Runner SR5?

I can't find any helpful how to's on the rest of the internet for changing an alternator belt in my 4Runner, so I thought maybe someone here may know.

My truck is a 1997 Toyota 4Runner SR5, 6 cyl, 2WD

My truck's engine uses 3 belts instead of one big serpentine belt and it's just the alternator belt that broke. I need to know how to move/lower the other pulleys and belt (I believe it is my fan belt) so I can replace alternator belt behind it.

So if anyone is familiar with my truck's engine and know's what to do, can you help me please?How do you change the alternator belt on a Toyota 4Runner SR5?
type into search box



how to remove

how to replace

how to install

like



How to change alternator belt

how to remove alternator belt

how to replace alternator belt video

how to replace alternator belt Toyota 4Runner



not real hard really you can find many auto repairs and videos

type

how to replace remove install name of part

add video

add model of

basic most parts same models change



how to change a alternator belt

how to change a alternator belt video

how to change a alternator belt Toyota 4Runner

should find info